2020 IS HERE! We know how it goes - it's the beginning of the year and your heart is filled with hope and anticipation for what the year will bring. What are you hoping for this year? What do you want to see happen?
Joel A. Barker said that 'A vision without action is merely a dream'. We believe that this is so true and if you have dreams you'd like to fulfil, don't let this year drift by. So grab your dreams and visions by the horns and create the year you want to have!
We will guide you in setting intentions for your actions, empowering you to achieve your goals so your dreams can become a reality. The Made to Create team will take turns in leading you through a series of activities that will help you set your intentions, actions and expectations for the year.
The session will enable you to:
• Clarify your intentions for 2020
• Be intentional about the decisions you will make this year
• Take action towards your goals
• Obtain useful tools that can help navigate your plans for the year
• Reflection on the current landscape of your life led by John Englezos
• Writing an action plan for change, growth, practice and sustenance led by Glenda Chi
• Setting an intention on who you would like to connect with and invest in led by Eugene Wong
• Mapping your journey anticipating detours, speed humps and unexpected possibilities led by Anna Taylor
• Creating a symbolic object as a reminder of your intentions led by Mandi Ashcroft
Materials will be provided for this session, however we ask for you to bring your journal for personal notes.
6:30-7:15pm - Arrival & make friends
7:15-8:15pm - Made to Create team facilitation
8:15-8:30pm - What's happening in 2020
8:30-9:00pm - Socialise
9:00pm - Conclude
Thursday, 30th January 2020
Level 2, 108-112 Langridge St,
Collingwood, Victoria, 3066
Full - $20 | Concession - $15
Includes wine and grazing table
Our gatherings are run by volunteers who are committed to organising these gatherings every month. Made to Create makes no profit from these events. Your contribution through the purchase of tickets covers the cost of running our gatherings with excellence, plus ticket booking fees go to a good cause via Humanitix. Therefore, we thank you for purchasing a ticket.
PLEASE NOTE: By attending this event you give us permission to film/photograph you and put your image, voice and/or likeness on any future promotional materials for our events.
You may also be interested in these workshops.